Did you overindulge on booze in December?
Too much mulled wine and cocktails at endless rounds of parties?
Too much bubbly for Christmas breakfast?
Too much port with the cheese board?
Too much beer, sherry, whisky or wine…?
Here at Kavey Eats & Pete Drinks, we reckon starting the new year with an alcohol-free week or two might be in order.
And if we're going to cut out alcohol, why not also cut out concentrates, preservatives, artificial colourings and flavourings, flavour enhancers, acidity regulators, artificial sweeteners … not to mention residues from artificial pesticides?
Based at Domesday Farm in Devon, Luscombe don't use any of the above in their range of drinks which are made with fresh raw ingredients. Their range is organic (with the exception of the elderflower bubbly, which is made from fresh wild flowers picked in May and June) and it's also free of GMOs and animal by-products.
They kindly sent us a box to help us with our booze-free start to the year.
We haven't worked our way through the whole range yet but so far, Kavey particularly loves the elderflower bubbly and Pete is very enthusiastic about the organic apple juice.
Win a Luscombe Drinks Selection Box
We have a selection box containing each of Luscombe's sixteen soft drinks and fruit juices including raspberry lemonade, cranberry crush, elderflower bubbly and hot ginger beer ready and waiting to send to one of you!
How to enter
- Leave a comment on this post telling us about your favourite non-alcoholic drink. Please ensure you leave your email address* in the field provided or in the body of your comment. Entries without any means of contacting the winner will not be included in the draw.
- Enter on twitter by tweeting the following:
I'd love to win a selection of Luscombe Drinks from @kaveyf. Check out kaveyeats.com for details! #kaveyeatsluscombe
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Friday 7 January 2011.
- Only one blog comment entry and one twitter entry per person.
- The prize can be delivered to UK residents only.
- The prize is a selection box of Luscombe soft drinks and fruit juices. The prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. The prize will be provided and delivered by Luscombe Drinks.
- A winner will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- The winner will be notified by email or twitter on Saturday 8 January and asked to provide a delivery address. If no response is received by the end of Monday 10 January, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
*If you don't have a secondary email address already and are nervous about sharing your main email address on the internet, why not set up a new free email account on hotmail, gmail or yahoo, that you can use to enter competitions like this?